Snacks are a glorious invention. If you haven’t snacked yet today, take this time to reflect on life while eating a summer veggie roll dipped in peanut sauce or na’an bread dipped in hummus. You won’t regret it.
- Rosemary Roasted GarlicOnly your imagination limits the variety of ways this garlic “jam” can be used. Put Rosemary Roasted Garlic on toast, in pasta, in mashed potatoes, by itself, pressed under chicken skin before roasting, as a garnish….you get the idea.
- Veggie Summer Rolls with Peanut DipAn easy stuffed pepper recipe with the mild zing of poblano and the hearty, indulgent taste of bacon, brown rice and cream cheese. These bacon cream cheese stuffed poblano peppers should be treated as full meals, since they are so freaking filling.
- Oat BarsAll natural, quick & easy to make. If you constantly find yourself reaching for that box of processed nut bars, save yourself a bit of money, while eating healthier, with this version instead. You can use this as a straight up oat bar snack, as crumble on your yogurt in the morning or even with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
- Garlic HummusA smooth garlic hummus that almost literally melts in your mouth. Cooking the garlic beforehand helps to “tame” it’s sharp flavor in this hummus. But garlic lovers shouldn’t fret, since this recipe calls for an entire head of the stuff.
- Banana Mash ToastA different take on sliced bananas & peanut butter. Banana mash toast will give you the energy to start the day off right.
- Oven Baked Steak FriesThick cut potatoes, three times cooked to get that creamy delicious inside with a golden crisp, crunchy outside.